Thanks for choosing INNOVV software and services.
Please read the following statements carefully before using.
1. Your privacy is important to us. We take the reasonable actions to protect it. Besides the legal requirement, we will not disclose it to any third parties without your permission. We will protect the data that you entrust to us via strong security and encryption. If you choose to agree to use our APP software, it stand for that you accept the service terms which may update time to time by us.
2. We may operate the following functions on your mobile: Mic, speaker, WIFI, mobile network, location based data, SD card, message, phone call, Bluetooth. You have choices when it comes to the technology you use and the data you share. When we ask you to provide personal data, you can decline. Many of our products require some personal data to provide you with a service. If you choose not to provide data required to provide you with a product or feature, you cannot use that product or feature.
Welcome to use Baidu Map.
Your privacy & personal information’s protection is very important to us.
By using Baidu Map, you can search the traffic information, business information, verify your GPS location, path planning & navigating, search the surrounding services, etc. (hereinafter referred to as "Baidu Map Products or Services").
You can use our products and services from many different ways, including Baidu Map website, software, Software-Development-Toolkit (SDK) and Application-Programming-Interface (API) which is used by the third-party websites and apps, vehicle navigator, intelligent rear view mirror and other intelligent hardware devices.
3. We share your personal data with your consent or to complete any transaction or provide any product you have requested or authorized.
For example, in order to make the APP location accurately, we may collect your actual location information (such as GPS signals sent by mobile ), WI-FI access points and location based data. We also share data with 3 parties or vendors working on our behalf, when required by law or to respond to legal process; to protect our customers; to protect lives; to maintain the security of our products; and to protect the rights and property of INNOVV and its customers.
4. While you are using our products or services, you may need to provide the personal data, such as name, e-mail address, telephone number, contact address, and other similar personal data of registering or applying for services. If you choose not to provide data required to provide you with a product or feature, you cannot use that product or feature.
5. If your personal data is disclosed, leaked, acquired, used or transferred by the 3 parties as a result of yourself or force majeure, INNOVV will not takes any responsibility for this.
Caution! The third parties who provide the products and services through Baidu Map, or their websites are visited through Baidu Map, or provide the products and services by collecting your data through SDK/API Baidu Map are store, use, process and protect your privacy data according to the statements of their own privacy policies.
A. How to collect & use your personal information
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically, or recorded by other ways which is independent or in combination with other information that can identify a particular natural person's identity or reflect his activities . The Map data and the information unrelated to your personal does not belong to your personal information.
In order to provide you with better and more personalized products and services, we will collect and use your personal information in the following ways when you use the the services, functions or settings - the personal data you provided and what we collected.
(1) The Baidu Map business functions are divided into core business function, additional business function and the services provided by the third parties.The core business function includes the GPS service and search service.
(2) Positioning data. When you turn on the positioning function on your device and use our location-based services, we may collect and process the information related to your device （Such as your hardware model, operating system version, device configuration, unique device identifier, IMEI, hardware network device address MAC, advertisement identifier IDFA),device connecting and device status information, location information, trajectory, network identity information, therefore you do not need to manually input their own geographic coordinates to obtain relevant services. We may position through various of technologies, including IP addresses, GPS and any other sensors that can provide relevant information (for example, we may provide the information to Baidu about the nearby devices, WLAN access points and base stations ). You can turn off the position function through the system authorization, then stop us collecting your geographic location information. Therefore, you could not use the related services or functions, or gain related services.
B. Cookie and similar technologies
Cookie is a mechanism to support server (or script) store and retrieve information on the client end. When you use the Baidu Map products or services, we will send one/more Cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. When you interact with Baidu Map Service, we allow to send the Cookies or anonymous identifier to the Baidu server. Cookies normally contain identifiers, site names, numbers and characters. By using Cookie technology,Baidu acknowledges your usage habits , remember your preferences, prevent the steps of entering duplicate information, provide you with more thoughtful and personalized services, or help you judge the security of your account.
Cookie also help us to count the traffic data, analyze the web page design and effectiveness of advertising.
We will not use the Cookies for any purpose other than those stated in this policy. You can manage or delete cookies according to your preferences.
C. The third parties, and how to share, transfer and disclose your personal information
1. To enable you to receive the information push, share information to third-party platforms and implement payment, our App includes the third-party partners, including some Android system mobile phone manufacturers, social platforms (such as Weibo, Weixin) and third-party payment agencies (such as Alipay). In order to provide services to you, the third party partners may invoke partial permissions to collect your personal information and achieve the functions. The types of permissions that the third parties invoke may include acquiring your location information, reading/writing your external memory card, reading your mobile status and identity, viewing the WLAN connections, and retrieving the running APP/bluetooth.
2. We treat your privacy information with highly diligent obligation. With your explicit consent, we will share your privacy information with other parties. We may share your privacy information in accordance with the laws and regulations, legal procedures or government mandatory requirements or judicial decisions.
D.Transfer the personal data globally
In principle, the personal data is collected and generated in the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored within this territory.
We provide products or services through the resources and servers all over the world. It means that, under your authorizations, your personal information may be transferred to or accessed by abroad jurisdictions/region/country where you are using our products or services.
The abroad may have different protection laws to the personal data, or even no relevant laws. Under this situation, we will ensure that your personal data is adequately protected within the territory of the People's Republic of China. For example, we will ask for your permission to transfer the personal data abroad, or implement security measures such as de-identification before data transfer to abroad.
The final explanation right to the above is reserved by INNOVV.