1. Remove dash cover.
2. Secure DC Adaptor.
3. Run DC wires through fire wall, secure to the stock wiring.
4. Cut the red, yellow, and balck wires to length.
5. Place terminal ends on the wires.
6. Connect wires. Yellow to key on power, Black to Ground, Red to permanant battery positive.
7. Mount DVR Mount, Predrill the holes with a one sixteenth drill bit.
8. Run camera cable from camera location to the DVR. Connect DVR power to the DC Adaptor.
9. Mount DVR.
10. Mount Camera, Set up DVR, Enjoy!