members.png
Sep 12, 2017

Jo Rust's Peru Adventure 2017

1 comment

Edited: Sep 12, 2017

Me again, I'm on the "Jo Rust's Peru Adventure tour" as support vehicle driver right now. I'm finally seeing the Peruvian jungle, lake Titicaca floating islands, Chauchilla cemetery, Nazca lines, Lima and eventually Machu Picchu ... The highlights until now were the animals in the jungle (tarantulas crawling up to the bar when we were having a drink, frogs jumping around in the toilet bowl,...) and the Colca canyon with its condors.

The current tour is our annual Peru-only tour for which Compass Expeditions invites a famous rider to lead. Last year that VIP was Charlie Boorman, known for his motorcycle adventures with Ewan McGregor. This year, it's Jo Rust, who flew in from South Africa. She became famous in the world of adventure riding as the first woman to ride around Africa on a motorcycle, solo. Quite an adventure and an inspiring story !!

The next tour will take us from Cusco, Peru to San Pedro de Atacama in Chili. It will be the first tour where I get to try out the new Innovv C5 !

Sep 12, 2017

Thanks for update, that is great adventure I hope to join one day!

Look forward to see the touring with Jo Rust and the recordings from INNOVV C5.

• It is very enjoyable to read and follow the post , and impressed by the images and words, Not only the eyes, it brings our hearts to go with him for the adventure. Many of our customers have been on the road, are skilled to share the fantastic adventure. We would like to discover those daredevil adventurers and support with them to bring enjoyment to the community. Just post here or send message to rock@innovv.com, I am happy to see your plan.
  • Hi there ! It's been a while since I posted something. But here it is, a new post: So until now I have shared some of my experiences with the Innovv mounted on an adventure motorcycle, as ride leader in South America, and mounted on a K1300R sport touring motorcycle. Let's see how it performs in ... a car: In the support vehicle, the actual power of the WiFi function becomes clear. I connected the Innovv camera to my phone by WiFi in the beginning of the day. That allowed me to adjust the camera position, checking what I was filming. Moreover, I could save the video fragments in case something interesting happened. And finally, I could take pictures whenever I saw the opportunity ! All controlled with my smartphone of course. So anyway, here's a couple of the pictures. As you can see, even on cloudy days, the quality is very sharp ! Next up: Brazil by bike... Stay tuned ;-) ! Crossing the Magellan by ferry One of many long straights in Patagonia El Chaltén, the Fitz Roy mountain range A gravel challenge... The support vehicle ... overlooking the Torres del Paine
© INNOVV TECH CO., LTD @ 2013~2019
  • w-tbird
  • w-facebook
  • w-googleplus