I just got back from a ride today and wanted to check the video on the DVR.
I turned on the motorcycle and connected to the Wi-Fi. After opening the app, the Wi-Fi connection dropped.
After that, I haven't been able to get the DVR to stay on long enough to get a Wi-Fi connection.
It powers on after 10 seconds, flashes it's icons for another 16 seconds, and then shuts off. (See attached video) I can press the silver button and it turns on and shut down after 16 seconds.
I'm on K2.20200513.V0.70
Things I've tried or observed:
1. I can see the blue light on the power converter.
2. I've tried to turn on the bike without the yellow wire and the blue light stays off. When I connect the yellow wire to the switched power source the blue light comes on and the DVR powers up after 10 seconds and then shuts off after 16 seconds.
3. If I connect a USB power supply to the DVR it comes on and stays on as expected. At this pointed, I turned off Parking mode.
4. Even with Parking mode turned off, if I try to power the DVR via the motorcycle it powers up and shuts down.
5. The motorcycle is new and so is the battery. I bought the motorcycle in August and the Innovv on August 23.
6. When I viewed the videos on the SD card, it recorded my riding sessions all day, but it hasn't recorded anything since it's been shutting down.
Why does it keep shutting down now and how do I fix it?