Looking to install on a 2011 BMW R1200RT. Buying an integrated GPS mount from Wunderlich http://www.wunderlichamerica.com/mm5/merchant.mvc?Store_Code=WA&Screen=PROD&Product_Code=8600888
1) Has the battery drain issue been fully resolved to allow park mode active and not drain the battery without me needing to add any extra diodes or relays?
2) If above fixed, when will those new items be available for purchase?
3) I am adding a Garmin GPS unit so I will probably add a power hub. Which Hub should I buy?
5) if adding a Hub should I wire the K2 to the hub?
6) Does the GPS on the K2 only function for the camera system or is it a fully functional GPS tracker that will allow me to monitor my bikes location, when it’s moving, push alarm notifications if moving etc? If so is there a subscription service/monthly fee for monitoring?
7) What different mounting brackets come with the K2 and what are the dimensions so I will know if additional mounts are needed? I plan on mounting the front camera on the above GPS mount on the large flat piece which is immediately behind the GPS mount. I need to make sure that the camera will be high enough to not be blocked by any of the components of the wind screen.