Innovv team .. fortunately I don't use your app very much - only once a month or so after capturing an event that I want to review and/or save. I say fortunately, because although it works, it is a very painful user experience.
1. Please remove the two forced delays at startup. Why even do that?
2. Get rid of all the stupid extra icons on the home screen - why even offer links to online content, when you have to disconnect internet connectivity for it to work?!
3. Next, improve the user experience in viewing and downloading videos. Here are some suggestions:
- In the video browser, allow an option to tag multiple video files and download them all in one batch. Currently if I want to download 10 files, I need to do them one at time. I should be able to select all, then start a download and come back a few minutes later.
- In the video viewer, add an option to tag the current file for download. That way I can review a handful of files, tag selected ones for download, then batch download all the selected ones
- In the video viewer, add the option for picture-in-picture playback like in the live view
- Fix the error messages. They are terrible! And the messages do not match the buttons (Like in the below pic - there is no "cancel" button, and neither OK nor Close enter a preview mode)
And if you're feeling adventurous, how about changing the app and the firmware to turn the camera into a wifi client, not a wifi hotspot - that way it would be possible to turn on the phone's wifi hotspot and the camera can connect to it. Now the phone can connect to the internet and to the camera at the same time.
Even better, when in my garage, the camera can connect to my home wifi network, and then a desktop app can connect to the camera and download the videos directly, rather than me having to download to my phone first then onto my desktop.