Ok, this is a pretty uninformed review since I got the install done before a ride yesterday. I have some questions about what I am doing wrong here and how the functionality of the button on the K2 works.
1. Is this supposed to be automatic or do I have to connect with the wifi before I take off? I find myself toggling Airplane mode and wifi searching for a connection for about five minutes before I get connected to the K2. Frustrating.
2. What is the button for on the K2 because I cannot find a sequence that makes it function for any reason as I get confused as to why I cannot connect easily
3. Is there a simple expectation as to how this should just connect and go? It seems like I have an awful lot of work to get this working properly, it only got half of my ride yesterday.
4. Loop timing - if I want to take clips to make videos of the ride, should I have one minute loops or ten? Also, trying to download to my phone takes forever and I have to keep the bike running to keep it working,
5. Video quality is excellent, when I finally got it working, but it seemed like I had to have the bike fired up before anything worked, after playing with everything trying to get the K2 to fire up, what is the time it takes for the K2 to come on and start sending a wifi signal?
Sorry for all the questions, you spend this kind of money on a camera it seems like it should be easier than this to work with, without a user manual I am a bit lost here as to how the functionality would be more automatic. I thought I could just get on and go with this one. It doesn't seem to be the case, yet.