Camera was delivered in Australia within a weeek as promised.
I used the headlight mounting bolt to attach the lens.
The supplied flat bracket was a bit short and the headlight could be seen in the top right of the video. I made a longer bracket to solve this. Ok now.
The DVR mounted under the battery cover with some spiral wrap around the power wires to stop them rubbing through. The converter sits in a small gap bottom left.
So far so good the camera is working perfectly.
The app is a little buggy and has started crashing when opening files downloaded to the phone. It also puts a thumbnail in the gallery for every file whether it has been downloaded or not. I've tried reloading the app, restarting the phone etc but no change to the crash.
Perhaps future app or software updates will fix this.