Recently added a C5 to my ride and I'm loving it!
I wanted to share a few app ideas if I may...
1) I've placed the DVR underneath bodywork, so wondered if it was possible to get a 'live view' of the red and green buttons in the app. Would be a bit easier to see what is flashing and how often without having to lift the bodywork off to see the lights. Maybe a link to the very useful 'troubleshooting' table too to show what the flashing lights mean?
2) Playing / viewing a file: It would be great to see the name of the file that is being played / viewed. When searching through files to find the one I want to view, I struggle to remember what file I've just seen and what is next etc.
3) Playing / viewing a file: Could it be possible to have action options when playing a file, like Delete / Download / Play Next / Play Previous? That would save having to go back to the file list to do these actions (closely related to the above point).
4) List of files: Any chance of seeing the file length (or file size at least) somewhere in the list? Not a huge issue, but I sometimes get short 4 or 5 second clips when turning the ignition on / off and would love an easy way to get rid of these without going through the whole list.
5) List of files: Could there be a 'swipe left / swipe right' option to Delete files? This would certainly give a much quicker way of being able to quickly delete a bunch of files without too many clicks.
That's it for now.
Keep up the great work!